Old sites left to wither and die on the line
- This was done mostly at St Catherines in Somerset, during the recording of OK Computer. Sitting in front of a computer on an overstuffed easy chair in the corner of an old library. Does it show?
- A site with no colours and lots of white space and a disturbing focus on psychological profiling. Mostly done in the back room of a pub in Somerset.
- One of the most tortuous sites, which is much trickier than it appears. Done during the recording of Kid A, it was made in Copenhagen, Moreton-in-marsh in gloucestershire, and Somerset.
- A site done during the recording of Amnesiac. Funnily enough I don't remember doing this one, but it seems quite good. I guess that it was made in Oxfordshire. Ed's diary is in there. What a can of worms that was.
- I think that this one was done when Amnesiac was released. Made in London with the invaluable help of the Vapour Brothers. We used frames! It was SO exciting.
- This one was made in a very short time just before the release of Hail to the Thief. Done in London with the Vapour Brothers again. Never make a website if you've got nothing to put in it. It's a cardinal rule, and I broke it. Doh.
- This was the Strategic Defence Initiative. A ponderous structure stuck in hyperspace which we are not sure what to do with at the moment. But one day, it's time will come, of that there is no doubt.
- This is a digital scrapbook that we made in an effort to find a new way of working; to find unforeseen juxtapositions of all the scraps we dropped into the hat. There's probably more in here than we can recall. Made in a pub in Somerset.